Do I have to register?
Yes, in order to place items in a Wish List and from there submit a request for a quote. Registration takes only a few minutes.
How do I add an item to my Wish List?
You can add as many items as you want, to your Wish List. Your Wish List can be viewed from the "Your Account" section of the site. You can maintain the Wish List from one session to the next. Or, you can submit your selected items for quote and clear out your Wish List, until the next time you visit.
- Log in to add items to your Wish List
- Click "Add to My Wish List" button.
- You will see your Wish List and the message that a product has been added to your Wish List.
- Select any or all the items in your Wish List and click the "Add Selected Items to Quote Cart" button.
How do I Request a Quote?
You can place items into your Request for Quote Cart directly from the Wish List. You can save your Quote Requests, with notes, for future reference.
- Add your item(s) to the Quote Cart
- Click the "Request a Quote" button
- An acknowledgement will be sent to you immediately by email.
- When you receive the acknowledgement, be sure to note Sales Quote ID because you will need it later.
- A Shor-Line sales representative will contact you within 48 hours.
What if the item I need isn’t listed?
Shor-Line also offers custom products. You can use the Notes area, found at the end of the quote request process, to list questions or comments about a customization you are interested in.
By using cutting-edge Engineering design software, Shor-Line is able to develop better drawings, more quickly, and allow for easier revisions in response to client requirements and suggestions. It is only following customer approval of all details, that we begin fabrication of the custom equipment.