Laminate Utility Chase
Weight: 0 lbRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
The Shor-Line Utility Chase is completely customizable. Enhance your space with a Laminate Utility Chase wrapped in the same laminate as your other laminate cabinets.
- The chase "stretches" from floor to ceiling to surround and cover electrical, plumbing and oxygen lines.
- Three of the four panels are designed to accept optional equipment including: exam/procedure lights, otoscope/ophthalmoscope sets, anesthesia units, etc.
- Many shelf and cabinet options are also available for instrument and supply storage.
- A large selection of Shor-Line tubs and exam tables can be attached to the chase, but the panels can also serve as a "docking station" for our line of mobile exam and treatment tables.
- Utility Chase made with MRB (Moisture Resistant Board).
- Standard laminate colors are white and almond. Optional Wilson Art colors are available at additional cost and longer lead time.
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.