3 Unit Dryer Cage, with Two Holding Cages
Weight: 205 lbsPlease login to view price.
Add to My Wish List
Patented heat-free drying method eliminates burns and dehydration while providing a speedy drying time.
- Designed with two high volume fans placed on opposite ends of the assembly. These fans act to create turbulence, which lifts and dries the pet’s coat while removing the loose undercoat.
- Fan guards at both ends protect paws from fan blades, and multi-speed settings let you determine how fast the airflow dries patients.
- All fans are UL listed and feature OSHA compliant guards.
- A supplied removable cage divider gives you the option of drying two smaller animals at one time.
- Rounded corners throughout prevent bacterial buildup making a healthier environment for animals and staff urine retaining lip prevents leakage.
- Removable PVC coated floors included.
- Wide doors mean easier animal entrance and exit.
- Animal space is 25½”h x 44¼”w x 28”d.
- Can also be equipped with stacking plastic cages for holding areas—leaving you free to dry the next animal.
- Unit includes a mobile double large dryer cage on the bottom with another double large dryer cage on the top.
- Each cage compartment is a one-piece mold of high-density polyethylene with a ³⁄16” thick wall.
- Locking caster base provides instant portability.
- Maximum total air volume is 28,000 CFM.
- Requires 120V AC, 1.4 AMPS per fan.
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.