Classic Flat-Top Surgery Table, Hydraulic
Weight: 244 lbsRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
Smooth, Stainless Steel is crafted with radiused corners and a groove to create a durable, seamless table that stands up to decades of use. The raised center allows for fluids to drain into a drainage hole, and the top cleans easily to help prevent bacteria.
"My father was Dr. Louis Leonpacher, immigrant veterinarian educated in Germany. He was building a new clinic which was to be air conditioned! This was circa 1948. I began using the table in 1962 after graduation from Texas A&M. When I went to the University of Florida for a residency in Lab Animals I sold it to Dr. Dave Elston. Later when his son-in-law opened a practice he gave it to Dr. Carson. When the veterinarians in the Lafayette, Louisiana area were starting an emergency clinic the table was transferred to the clinic. I filled in at that emergency clinic for a few months in 2000, where I recognized the table."
>> Robert J. Leonpacher, DVM
- Extra large 22"(w) x 60"(l) flat top.
- Raised center permits fluid run-off into a perimeter trough and to a drain outlet.
- Directional tilt lock secures the top in almost any position.
- Top rotates 360 degrees (hydraulic base only).
- Attachment rail system runs continually along the sides and ends of the table.
- Four sliding, quick-release, cam cleat tie-down attachments are provided, and can be tightened in any position along the rail.
- Table can be lifted from 28¾” to 39¾” via hydraulic mechanism.
- Optional height extenders available.
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.