Blue-Line Scale, Post Mount, Taupe Gray
Weight: 110 lbsRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
Low-profile and aesthetically empowered design make the Blue-Line Scale inviting to all that visit your facility. With incredible accuracy and manufactured to be reception area tough, this scale has been engineered to stand up to constant use.
This is our standard scale display option you may be used to. It features a Display with Operation Keys that operate the scale. This display is mounted with the scale platform either on the wall or on a post.
This Scale Includes: Display with Operation Keys, Post & Blue-Line Scale in Taupe Gray
Usage: Display with Operation Keys
- Operates the Scale via Operation Keys located at the scale.
- Display with Operation Keys feature a large, easy to see backlit LCD screen with 1” high numbers.
- Tare, Recall, lbs/kg, Light and Free/Lock features.
- Operates on AC adaptor.
Mount Type: Post
- Post is powder-coated dark gray, stands 37” high and the slim base may be slid under the scale for use or the post may be moved within 4’ of the scale.
- Height of Scale from floor to readout is 36.75”.
- 10’ data line extensions available.
Platform: Blue-Line Scale
- Patent Pending Stainless Steel Blue-Line Top with polyuethane edging in Taupe Gray. (Also available in Standard Blue, Jade & Black.)
- Gently radiused corners…no sharp edges! Our Stainless Steel Blue-Line Top features radius corners and laminated polyurethane edging that holds up to one liter of fluid.
- No-Drip profile seamlessly surrounds the entire scale top and fluid retaining lip prevents runoff.
- The Stainless Steel Blue-Line top is virtually impregnable and has been field-tested for durability.
- Low profile stainless steel platform is 22.5”W x 44.5”L x 2.75”H.
- Four ultra low profile load cells at each corner provide accurate, reliable and repeatable weights in pounds and kilograms.
- A liquid resistant shroud that spans the length of the scale, providing ample protection from routine cleaning, protects the load cells.
- Load cells are rated IP65 against water ingress.
- Self-leveling load mounts for increased precision and a 300% overload rating.
- 300lb/136kg capacity.
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.