Stainless Steel Cat Suite, Single Unit
Weight: 200 lbsRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
Field-tested and approved! Leading the industry in joint efforts with universities to offer 9.35 square feet of ample living space for our Single Unit, providing felines a nurturing environment. Stainless steel construction provides the best surface for disinfection and an incredibly long service life. All features are designed to relieve the stress of the occupant, thus leading to a healthier and safe habitat for both feline and handler.
- Patented Hinge Design US Patent #7,805,808
- Stainless steel door design discourages paw entrapment.
- Lockable door latch to prevent escapes.
- Silent Latch Mechanism eliminates noise and creates a stress-free environment for patients.
- Integrated compartment divider can be removed for cleaning.
- Portals can be opened and closed from the outside without opening cage doors or disturbing occupants.
- Interior polymer components are made of chemical resistant Polyethylene (PE).
- End and Top Panels are not included and may be purchased separately.
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.