3 Unit Assembly, Plastic Cages
3 Unit Assembly, Plastic Cages, With Floors and Pans (platforms sold separately)
Weight: 163 lbs
3 Unit Assembly, Plastic Cages, without Floors and Pans (platforms sold separately)
Weight: 160 lbs
Our molded polyethylene cages are made in one piece, so there is a slight taper. So the front dimensions will be smaller than the back dimensions. (See the photo illustrating the taper on a medium cage.) The 3 Unit Assembly consists of two medium cages stacked on top of a large cage.
- The medium plastic cage is 24¼"W x 28-3/8"H x 28-3/8"D but the inside front is 21½"W x 25"H and the back dimensions would be 20"W x 23"H.
- The large plastic cage is 48½"W x 34½"H x 28-3/8"D but the inside front is 46"W x 30¼"H and the back dimensions would be 44½"W x 29"H.
- Plastic material resists stains, daily exposure to disinfectants, and makes clean up a snap.
- Urine retaining lip catches spills.
- Stainless steel doors and hardware.
- Optional raised PVC coated floors and high impact, polystyrene pans available.
- Top Row: 2 - 24¼"W x 28-3/8"H x 28-3/8"D cages #925.2430.02
- Bottom Row: 1- 48½"W x 34½"H x 28-3/8"D cage #925.4836.03
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.