Plastic Cage, Large, without Floor and Pan
Weight: 86 lbsRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
A cost-effective alternative approach to animal cages, the plastic cages are corrosion-resistant and constructed of technologically advanced materials for durability and sanitation. More durable and serviceable than fiberglass or wood/laminate dog cages.
Our plastic cages are made of molded polyethylene in one piece. It is slightly tapered (see photo) so the front dimensions on the large plastic cage are 48½"W x 34½"H x 28-3/8"D but the inside front is 46"W x 30¼"H and the back dimensions would be 44½"W x 29"H.
- One piece, rotationally molded polyethylene eliminates stress points and adds overall uniformity and rigidity.
- Plastic material resists stains, daily exposure to disinfectants, and makes clean up a snap.
- Urine retaining lip catches spills.
- Stainless steel doors and hardware.
- Optional raised PVC coated floors and high impact, polystyrene pans available.
- Large cage: 48½"W x 34½"H x 28-3/8"D but the inside front is 46"W x 30¼"H and the back dimensions would be 44½"W x 29".
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.