4 Unit Assembly, Plastic Cages With Floors and Pans (platforms sold separately)
Weight: 152 lbsRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
A cost-effective alternative approach to animal cages, the plastic cages are corrosion-resistant and constructed of technologically advanced materials for durability and sanitation. More durable and serviceable than fiberglass or wood/laminate dog cages.
- One piece, rotationally molded polyethylene eliminates stress points and adds overall uniformity and rigidity. There is a slight taper from front to back of the cage. It is 21¾"W x 24½"H at the front, tapering to 20"W x 23"H at the back.
- Plastic material resists stains, daily exposure to disinfectants, and makes clean up a snap.
- Urine retaining lip catches spills.
- Stainless steel doors and hardware.
- Optional raised PVC coated floors and high impact, polystyrene pans available.
- Top Row: 2 - 21¾"W x 24½"H cages #925.2430.02
- Bottom Row: 2 - 21¾"W x 24½"H cages #925.2430.02
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.