Mobile Transport Unit
Weight: 119 lbs
Dimensions: 40¾“W x 38“H x 30¾“DRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
Mobility and design allow this unit to be used for receiving and releasing patients, moving them, as a temporary holding kennel, or even as an emergency exam and treatment table.
- Built like the Shor-Line modular cages, the mobile transport unit is insulated and finished with polished stainless steel side and top panels.
- The universal door is designed for right-hand or left-hand opening.
- Large 5" heavy-duty corrosion resistant casters let you maneuver the unit easily through most door openings.
- All casters feature locking mechanisms to hold the unit stationary when not in use.
- Full width bar handle for easy control.
- 40¾“W x 38“H x 30¾“D
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.