Mobile Anesthesia Unit, Basic
Weight: 60 lbsRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
The Mobile Anesthesia Unit, Basic, has the core features you want in a rebreathing anesthesia machine, plus additional safety features. The Basic Mobile Anesthesia Unit is economical and is ideal for smaller patients and quick procedures.
- Five leg base with shielded casters.
- CO2 absorber with pressure gauge.
- “One seal” canister with lifetime warranty against breakage.
- Dual O2 supply ready with check values.
- 0-4 lpm oxygen flowmeter with mechanical stop knob.
- Oxygen flush with 30 lpm safety restrictor.
- Common gas outlet for non-rebreathing systems.
- Safety pressure relief valve.
- Syringe holder for inflating E/T cuffs.
- Adult & pediatric unilimb rebreathing circuits.
- Non-rebreathing system with 1 liter bag.
- 0.5, 1, 2 and 3 liter bags.
- Ten year warranty on parts.
- Vaporizer, Dual "E" Tank Manifold and bottles sold separately.
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.