Ancillary Surgical Light, HL 5000, 50 Watt, C-Clamp Mounting Bracket
Weight: 15 lbsPlease login to view price.
Add to My Wish List
With an exceptionally-high output of 13,000 footcandles at a distance of 12", the HL 5000 examination light is ideal for additional light during surgical procedures.
- Extremely compact illumination head. No obstruction of view.
- The flexibl e gooseneck construction provides a working radius of 47".
- Halogen bulb lasts at least 4000 hours.
- Additional UV filter adds increased safety during examination.
- Additional IR-Filter reduces heat providing a more comfortable environment for the patient and examiner.
- C-Clamp allows for attaching to almost any surgery or exam table top.
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.