Heated V-Top Surgery Table, Hydraulic Base
Weight: 252 lbsRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
Helps prevent hypothermia during small animal surgeries.
- Controlled heating in temperature ranges from 95°F (35°C) with even heat distribution.
- A two-panel system that adjusts from horizontal to near vertical to hold the patient in the desired position during surgery.
- Overall size of the top: 19"W x 58"L.
- Each panel contains an 8-1/4" x 44" heated area, with an overall heated area of 16-1/2" x 44".
- The thermostatic control is located on the frame for easy monitoring of temperature.
- Two sliding, quick-release, cam cleat tie-down attachments are provided on each side of the attachment rail.
- A 3" stainless steel trough permits fluid runoff into a drain outlet.
- Table can be lifted from 30 1/2" to 41"H.
- Optional height extenders available.
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.