Heated Flat-Top Surgery Table, Hydraulic Base
Weight: 290 lbsRequest quote for pricing
Add to My Wish List
Helps prevent hypothermia during small animal surgeries.
- Extra large 22”w x 60”l flat top has a 15” x 48” heated area.
- The thermostatic control is located on the frame for easy monitoring of temperature.
- Raised center permits fluid run-off into a perimeter trough and to a drain outlet.
- Directional tilt lock secures the top in almost any position, from horizontal to near vertical.
- Attachment rail system runs continually along the sides and ends of the table.
- Four sliding, quick-release, cam cleat tie-down attachments are provided, and can be tightened in any position along the attachment rail.
- Table can be lifted from 28¾” to 39¼” via hydraulic mechanism.
- Factory-set temperature maintained at 95° F (35° C) with even heat distribution. It is NOT adjustable.
- Optional height extenders available.
For the most prompt purchasing information please add this product to your wish list and submit for a request for quote. You may also call toll free 1.800.444.1579. We take pride in reviewing each quote personally by a territory sales representative to ensure you receive the best service. If you do not receive your quote within 48 hours please contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (1.800.444.1579). Please allow extra time for the weekends.
In the event Customer is not fully satisfied with the quality or workmanship of a product, Shor-Line in its sole discretion may arrange either to credit Customer's account (excluding shipping and handling costs) or replace the product. However, Customer must notify Shor-Line in writing of its dissatisfaction within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the product from Shor-Line. Read complete warranty information.